Fire Inspector - Brian Zoril
Please call Foothills Fire Chief Brian Zoril at (303) 526-0707, or email him at email@example.com for more inforrmation about Fire Prevention, Inspections and/or Permmitting
Fire Marshall - Frank Dearborn, Evergreen Fire/Rescue
FFPD has contracted with Evergreen Fire/Rescue to provide Fire Marshall services to the district. Please call Frank Dearborn at (303) 674-3145, option 4 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for fire code requirments.
* 2012 International Fire Code (IFC)
* 2012 IFC Board Resolution
* Jefferson County Driveway & Private Road Standards
- Hammerhead Turnaround for Driveway/Private Road
- Driveway/Private Street/Road & Non-Maintained Street/Road and Pull Out for Private Street/Road
* Recreation Fire Information
* Recreation Fire Specifications
Division of FIre Safety Advisory Bulletins
FFPD ISO Rating - 4/5
The Insurance Services Office (ISO) rating is applied to many fire departments approximately every 10 years. The purpose of the rating is to aid in setting fire insurance rates. ISO reviews equipment, personnel, training, water supplies and other items of public fire protection that have a significant effect on minimizing fire damage. In general, as fire departments improve, their ISO ratings decrease. FFPD's ISO rating is 4 out of 10.
FFPD's 4/5 ISO Class Rating is as follows:
- Residents within 1000ft from a hydrant and within 5 miles from a fire station have a 4 ISO rating.
- Residents within one of the options above, but not both, have a 5 ISO rating.
For detailed information about ISO ratings, click here...
Specific questions regarding the rating can be directed to your insurance agent, broker, or the State Board of Insurance.